Thread: America!
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 09:29 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

x4 on Michigan, I was there for over a week, very nice going again this summer. Plus if you like cars, Michigan is the place to be. Otherwise I say New York, I live here(long island) and as long as you're away from NYC its pretty much problem free(not saying NYC is bad, I've got a wealthy cousin of mom's who lives there) Out here on the Island, its very nice, beaches on every side, not too far to places, but not close together like a city would be. Natural disasters, the strongest tornado we have had recently was an F1 waterspout on the LI Sound, that was the closest we got besides an F0 tornado 2 summers ago. So far this year and last year the only problems we have had is a VERY snowy winter, 4 blizzards so far this season and over 70" total(usually around 20" total for a whole season) Crime rate is low and cops are practically everywhere(big units) plus lots of places to exhibit your hobby(mine is Radio Control as is most on this forum )