View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289
Default My new pull start for the buggy

I just got the new pull start in the mail today!! I was sooo happy, and then I went to start it up, it didnt start. So I did a couple tweaks, got it to start, then it failed, it just stopped, di a bit more tweaking, started right up, my neighbors kids were looking at it, and they though it was pretty cool. One of them asked me if I could ramp it up a large thing of dirt in my yard, I told him it woiuld get too dirty. It stopped a second after that. So I go back, get the glow starter, a couple seconds after I tried to start it, it just went. Like I didnt have any control over it.

It was soo fast, yet I could not catch it. I had the controller in my hand, I turned off the controller and all. There was this car that looked like it was fixing to run it over, but it didnt turn down my street. It hit a larger curb, next thing I know, the muffler blows off, its so loud that everybody around the street ran outside. Finally I get to it (because it hit the curb, and tried to keep going, but was stuck). I grabbed the fuel tube from the carb, it stopped like 10-20 seconds later.

THANK YOU!!!! It didnt get into any kind of wreck, or get any damage. I need to get new small zip ties, after the muffler blew off I lost them, I'm 60% sure that they broke off.

I would get some pictures, but I'm using my batteries for the controler and the recievor.

Edit: Can a mod please change the title to "My new pull start for the buggy", I was in such a hurry to post it, that I didnt read what I typed.

Thanks.

Last edited by snowboi1289; 12-18-2008 at 04:10 PM.. Reason: Can a mod please change the title?