View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 01:04 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon_Tuner View Post
If I had more space, or just even a huge room. I would so do something like that with mine. But I have alot of junk in my garage barely enough room for the track I have. And I cant find a place good enough that won't tear the hell out of mine.

That is very cool.

No broken wheels or anything like that?

But I do say, at least get a display body or two. But if you chose one definetly get a Skyline or the Nismo Fairlady Z.
I feel the same way. I'm very cautious of where I drive and how I drive; between the external turbo and the 39T armature from Flash, it's a rocket in a straight line. I hope someday to bring it out to a local track night (Ann Arbor HFAY meets) but, I won't be able to compete because this isn't a stock MiniZ. It'd still be really nice to get some track time, though.

Nope. Haven't broken a thing thus far. Hopefully won't, either.

Actually, those are my two top choices for a body. They both look really, really good. But, I would probably end up getting a white body and painting it. I'm perfectly fine with this basher body, I know I can drive a little harder with it on and not worry about beating up a great looking body.

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."