View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 03:15 AM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Most_Wanted View Post
I'm sorry but you can't blame a police officer for pulling you over for speeding, it doesn't matter if you were only 2 or 20 MPH over the speed limit, you're still OVER the limit.

From the sounds of it, maybe if you acted more respectfully towards the officer that pulled you over, then you may have been let off with a warning.
not all speedo's read the exact same, and read the exact same as the guns. thats why cops are suppose to allow a 5mph barrier. far as you know he was actually doing 2 mph under the speed limit, his car said he was doing the speed limit, and the gun said he was doing 2 over. so stfu. its a bull**** ticket he shoudlnt be stuck with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabari View Post
In my honest opinion most cops are bad, but you get some good ones here and there.
i can only think of one cop in my town thats worth a ****. nicest guy ive ever met. most are pretty **** crooked, like shooting guns into the air on new years. anyone else woulda went to jail. prob 90% of cops let their power go to their head, think they can get away with murder (which a lot do) and they are complete assholes. very very few actually deserve an award. and they do get medals when they really deserve it. im sorry buy pulling over a drunk and giving them a dui, isnt a pat on the back worthy. any moron could do that. **** give me a badge, ill pull over 20 every weekend.

and speaking of power going to their head. my cousin is a cop. use to be great friends, very nice young kid.. since he became a cop, i cant stand to be aroudn that cocky son of a *****.