View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 02:56 AM

Trader Rating: (0)
Default the legend continues

hey guys just wanted to show you something that i managed to dig out of the parents basement, its my old cobra mustang body that was just sitting in a drawer for the last 10 years!
also have managed to snag a few more in the last week to end 2020 and start 2021 with a new old fashion way
so when i dug out the cobra the wing and mirrors were destroyed so luckily i also managed to score a stock body unpainted to match up parts that were broken or missing, thats why you see a red wing and mirrors on there now lol!
heres a few more bodies i grabbed up with a couple other cars that are being restored and updated but there are also a body i wont be running its that old cobra, best itll get is some love to bring it back to a nicer finish and then the new cobra will be painted in tribute to the old with some new taste.
last part i promise lol but ill also be editing a mini z dummy chasis heres the first version of the front mount for the xmod clip as the mini z one was way too high and start design on some parts to get me setup with the spare bodies.
tanks guys!