View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 04:08 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

So recently I was talking to my dealer about something and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. My dealer is someone I've bought xmods and mini-z stuff from many times. What we were originally discussing shall remain unknown for now but he offered up a race ready 02 chassis for insanely cheap, so I bought it.

2007 Honda Takata Dome NSX

It came with alloy knuckles, upper arms, SS kingpins, SS screws throughout, silver PN DDS, silver PN v2 94-98mm mount, Reflex silver WTF v2, 2.0* camber, purple springs, ball diff with PN 64 pitch gearing and v1 PN 70T stock motor and bearings.

And he says my other chassis needs an ATM DPS and some more blue alloy bits so he throws some into the package. It's funny because I just had a track day and my Enzo was having problems reversing so I switched to my other chassis which I just changed to 94mm and it was hopping around every corner. It is wicked fast though and I still got 3rd twice. I can't wait to race it again.

And as I was working on my cars I realized I had one chassis of each color so I had to get a group shot.

Thanks Traveler for hooking me up with my latest fix.

Q & C welcome.