View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 02:08 AM
Du Ma Mai

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Songha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTKO View Post
I picked up a black Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 sometime last year at a yard sale for one whole dollar. It was missing (if I recall right) the passenger side mirror along with a few scratches here and there along the body. Someone had also painted two of the stock wheels blue and the other two red. It did not come with the carrying case or other starter kit accessories, but it did operate fine with a little cleaning. It was all stock from what i recall with maybe a Stage 2 motor and metal heat sink. I would have been a little happier if it were the yellow version of the body as I already have the black, but I am pleased with the deal none the less!

I would also like to add that you should immediately jump on the Hummer H2 deal as that is one of the best bargains I have seen for one of the XMODS trucks in a while; not to mention that it has upgrades. The question must be asked, why have you hesitated on taking the deal? This should be a no-brainer for any XMOD as long as it works...
$1 has got to be the best deals I've ever seen! Nice man.

No hesitating at all. Haha, I talked to him. He listed it for $20. I said I'll take it off his hands for $10, he said he'll hold it for me to pick up since he'll be outta town for the weekend. So it's mine for the taking and I should have her soon. I was just asking, how do you guys like that deal, I love it!