Thread: new competition
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 05:16 PM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

Quote:
Originally Posted by merc3des View Post
I really like how your thinking of our newer members I'm for the price limit as you've put it, and it makes it more competitive, finer tweaks etc.

I'm all for competition, I really love this.

Thanks Zippo, Donzii, and all the other mods
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by trans_am_lover_79 View Post
I understand the full rules will be posted at a later date, love the idea and would be interrested but...

on the stock class- shaving the bodies, adding putty, and painting would be just about all that is allowed? Also it was stated that rs parts would not count towards the build price, so body kits would not count as well? And finally, all builds must be a new start, meaning all previous work would have to be scrapped and new work would have to be preformed?

just a suggestion, i like how weekly updates were a must on xmf, you should have a rule that at least one before picture is required so we can see how much work was actually done.
stock class, is basically just body mods, the body kits dont count towards the 20 bucks as it is an rs upgrade. so whatever you can do to a stock body for 20 bucks goes. and yes it has to be a pretty much clean body. or a repaint. but all work done to the body, shaving, filling, adding lips, and whatnot needs to have been done during the build only.

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526