View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 04:05 PM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0DEL View Post
@spr ohhh lorddd, what did i do wrong now? The retards drilled up from the inside of the trunk too. ugh :/
i just dont want to see you have problems down the road. that bondo will not hold up or work what so ever. the ONLY way to fix that is have those holes welded in. the bondo wil crack out incredibly fast. welding i know gets expensive, but if you post an ad on craiglist, some backyard welder needing a few bucks to feed his family will do it cheap. its not that hard of a job to do since im asuming its only 4 little holes.

after its welded, well then you can finish it off with bondo if need be. and then id finish it off with a flat black primer. (black will look better than gray lol) and bondo will suck up moister if its not covered well. so since i know you dont want rust. make sure you prime it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
SPR- it's just like buffing. It's a thick clear coat you lay down on the lense and buff off. My dad got a few free bottles of it from a dealer and it did wonders on his 01 GP GT. I think it was BF chemicals that he used? I forget
yeah i know thats on the right track. i've just never had to do it, i just remember reading it about it somewhere lol. but its way cheaper than buying a new head lamp with a factory projector lense. she's probably looking at 300-600 bucks! i know sti ones go for $600.

Last edited by DRFTKO; 01-02-2010 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: Double Post