View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to pittbull988

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodzracer View Post
yeah i saw it once. did you ever get your alloy drive train?
no i kinda gave up hope for searchin for a full alloy drivetrain..the truck now has a traxxas 2060 servo that i rigged up to be the motor and hooked up my liths from my gen 1 subi that in pieces now ...slow as hell it will go over anything tho ...but the only thing that holds it back is thos weak dogbones... i ouhgt like 10 4x4 kits from the shack i went threw all on them alreadly....she still runs but only in 3 wheels drive and with one of those shafts with a ink tube around it and some superglue soo yea its not really cuttin it nvm just checked its only fwd now =( ... but if they have a lifted alloy 4x4 parts out now or if i could use other parts it would be greatly appericiated since im pretty much back to noob status now haha....

to the guy who asked about blacksky...i was here when he was a fellow mod.. talked to him once or twice on aim but thats about it...i was a memeber before we got hacked or the server went down i became a mod when we got it back up

yea pics r up in the gallery of my truck

oh yea
if nebody came up with a better way to make these things turn with these big wheels shoot me a pm.... i just remebered i have those lego tires laying around somewhere haha

is xmodification still around i remeber seeing him doin some some nice scale stuff on scale4x4.com or something like that when i was lurking around...

but yea neway since then i pretty much moved up to full scale toys ie: cars i shud be pickin up another toy for the summer this may or june

Last edited by pittbull988; 02-05-2009 at 12:58 PM..