View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 02:46 PM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggie862005 View Post
yeah i am so grateful. this could have been soo much worse. if it hit his tire another inch or two to the left my whole front end would have been fubar.......thankfully the parts can be had pretty cheap, i just hope my hobby shop has the rims and tires...

the nice hting about these. is there is never anything you can fix.
my first truck i got was a stadium truck like yours. my throttle got stuck at wide open and of course it took off. after bouncing off a tire, fire hydrant and light poll, the chassis U shaped so bad my motor was touching my front shock tower. replace the broken plastic, hammer, jump and stomp the chassis flat again. and it was good to go. After i bought a new motor because it was siezed haha. So really even getting ran over, it would survice to run another day. it just depends if its cheaper to buy a new truck, or replace the parts lol.

ive walked out of my hobby shop a couple times wondering why i just didnt buy a brand new truck... because it would have honestly been cheaper.

they will always have tires that fit. but they might not have the stock wheels. but you can always find a set that will work. and just find something cooler looking good luck on the rebuild!