View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 09:22 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via MSN to F-100CuStOmCaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorton94 View Post
i wouldn't say garbage, i'd say "PARTS BIN!" lol and possibly custom fab a new rc
Well I wouldn't litteraly throw in the garbage, he might of said that I could have it if I can't get it going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badass_savage View Post
usually when u hear clicking has somthing to do with a dead bat u sure the battery Is any good? I have somehing similar to this it's the lighting I think if u really want it I can send u the board to it looks exactly the same.
Well I threw the bat. on the charger and then tried the car, it just clicked when I would try to make it go forward. So then I tried reverse and it seemed to go in reverse quite all right cruzed pretty good. I was messing around with it a second time and thought I would see how fast it could really go in reverse. So I put it in reverse then stopped and then could get anthing to happen again. I don't know maybe it its just frying itself LOL. Don't worry about sending a board I honestly don't think this car is really worth all the time and effort maybe for parts but fixing not to sure.

I just didn't have a clue as to what it may even be so didn't know if it would be somthing like solder this and that or you will have to find a new board and some other things. Just thought I would get an opinion on what is wrong.

I do appreciate all the comments Thanx

New to me, then used by me, now NEW again, Weird!!