View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenday View Post
Looks like you DRIVE it. I love when people really enjoy their trucks (it's a fine line between doing stupid stuff and bashing) Like me. Looks like a whole lot of fun to me, I'd really like to try SC myself. Probably couldn't have picked a better first truck, it's a booming class and they're pretty good all around trucks...like a more scale looking Stadium truck.

Once you get all the nick nacks squared away and a good 7 cell (I have that esc in my truck, it's great!) you'll be rippin' and roarin'. Good luck bud!
thanks man, lol i bought the trucked used, i've really only driven it for 1 good run which was only about 10mins. i really love the SCT class because the wheels are covered so when you touch another car in a race it dont take you both out like it does in classes that race open wheels. not to mention all the professionals are still racing buggies so the begginers can compete in the SCT class because you dont have guys getting paid to race and get free $500 upgrades every month so the run the absolute best avalible. not to mention the Blitz is a great bashing platform, there are vids on youtube of people trying to break these thing by launching them off 20FT ramps and being unsecessful

but for bats im skipping the Ni-Mh batteries and going straight to Li-Po i have a Thunder AC6 in the mail and a 2s 5000Mah 30c lipo comming. and a little later on im going 2.4GHz, then brushless to race in mod class

but if you want a used SCT go post a WTB thread on RCtech, for a bit less then i bought my Blitz for i could have bought a traxxas slash for $100

XBL Gamer Tag : Roar Pants