View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 12:05 PM
Frequently imitated, never copied, the original XMS girl... M0DEL!

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to M0DEL Send a message via MSN to M0DEL
Default Fun stuff w/ new car :]

Sooo, gave up on the s2000 when I found out it had either blown head gasket or cracked cylinder. Ended up trading it for a '02 RSX Type-S !! This is it minus the wheels..

If I have you on facebook it's probably already known, but the wheel decided to fly off in the midst of driving last night.. erghhh. Last owner basically wore out the studs from changing rims sososososooo much. I sold my stock ones to put on another pair (name slipped my mind), and they all tightened 'so-so' for being done by hand. As I was driving home later that night I heard knocking coming from below. I already know the sound by heart and knew it was loose lugs. Pulled off the highway, and check them.. sure enough the front two wheels were full of loose lugs. Called my boyfriend, b/c he had the lug key, he came tightened them once again. I drove down the service road for a bit, and next thing I know i'm sliding on a rotor and the wheel took off down the road. Was insane, 3 jacks to lift car, and eventually we realized the studs were in awful shape, had it towed to a local NTB shop. $441 later it's all fixed. Just need a new fender...

Anyone interested in pics? hah!

Was pretty insane. Luckily that's all that needs to be replaced on the passenger side. No dents in bumper, door, or side skirt ...