View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 09:51 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenday View Post
lol at the last pic. Well looks like it's really shaping up. I know you know it already, but set your slipper and gear mesh well. I've gone through two on my electrix now. More power and even a little too much slipping on a tightened slipper wreaks havoc lol. While you're at it, why not a new body? then it'll be a totally new truck! I'm having a heck of a time finding an 1:8 touring car body.
lol i'll make sure its correct when i get my new spur gear, but the one thats on there now i had to drill the inside out and its now perfectly in the center, but when the new spur gets here i'll do the old printer paper trick. but for the body, that the last thing on my priorities lol, but for now the one im useing meets the track standards, barely, but after looking at the cars thats true about most of them lol burt i really need a new rear bumper before i do that, or else i'll just go through that body after a race or 2, but for now im runng off money i got from selling my Miniz's and thats running out pretty darn quick not to mention theres nit really a body out that i've really fallen in love with, i'd honestly love to see a honda ridgeline come out so i can rice it up

XBL Gamer Tag : Roar Pants