View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 11:38 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Blade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper View Post
how can you say that ....dont you know this guy is the driving force behind this hobby , without him there would be no xmods ....

o no wait im thinking of someone else

you ask to point out the flaws
it would be easyer to point out the good bits .......erm i will get back to you when i find some
Funny you say that. I didn't know I was the driving force behind this hobby. Thanks man!

The good bits eh? Well. I really hope you do get back to me real soon! I'm intrested in how amazing you find this xmod!

But in real terms, I understand you guys dislike me. Yet, I can care less. Truthfully, I would appreciate it if you could actually point out items that are flaw, and actually make something worth while for me to even bother replying too. Instead of you bashing me or attempting to cause a flame war, I would prefer it if you had somewhere else to go.

Good-luck trolling me boys. It won't work out so well as I can tell you that. lol.

On a side-note, there might just be a brother/sister to this build soon if I find time to build another one. So it's on a 50-50 scale right now.