View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:36 PM

Trader Rating: (0)

Exactly! I have tons of hobbies, so i have plenty of things to cycle through to keep me busy. I also have 2 1/10 scale cars i need to get up and running again too (one fried the motor, which is why i parked it. The other needs a suspension arm replaced, have it sitting in the garage, just need to put it on. Plus I'm sure all the batteries are dead by now.. need to get new ones). My 1/10th scales are what got me into the r/c car hobby (that and a general love for cars and a few 1/1 scale car projects). Naturally when I stumbled upon xmods while i was still in school, i liked the idea of being able to have r/c's i could run indoors as well (yes, me and my friend spent plenty of time driving our xmods inside the school). I should hopefully have plenty of time to start dusting off some old hobbies/projects again soon.

I'm really excited about my build. I bought a brand new rsx in the package before i drifted away from the hobby that I had set aside for a build. This is the one I am going to pick up with first, I'm FINALLY getting around to build it since i bought it specifically for this project. I may end up putting a different body on it, and saving the silver rsx for another build.

I'll definitely pass the word along to my friend. Not sure if he'll join or not though.. he never was big into online forums.