Thread: PSP questions
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 01:28 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to HellGuard99 Send a message via MSN to HellGuard99 Send a message via Skype™ to HellGuard99

If you manage to successfully downgrade, which is simple if you follow directions and are actually literate and actually does not need a dictionary every 5 minutes: You can upgrade your 1.50 PSP with a custom firmware which enables emulation of versions 3.10 or lower and access to customization of the XMB(Cross Media Bar Interface which is basically the menu when you start up the PSP) and much more features, Currently I'm too lazy to update so I'm emulating only 3.03, I bought a Japanese imported PSP Camera which has 1.3 megapixels; even though its 1.3 megapixels the quality is superb compared to other 1.3 megapixels camera, the quality of the photos and videos is even better than most of the 2.0 megapixel cameras and has a big resolution which shows no sign of quality loss in its photos. PSP is a must buy if you know how to use it, I'm getting a faceplate and set of buttons next week cuz my O button popped off.