Trader Rating: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDisFASTER View Post
I think that was directed to stang_racer
Lol, ok cool man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordman239 View Post
my decision...

i have decided to hold off on getting an hpi nitro savage, becuz of price and skill level. right now, i am awaiting the arrival of the newest car to my collection, a blue honda civic. also, i still havent finished upgrading my other 6 xmods with alloy parts, so i need money to do that. and i thank all of you for the pros and cons od a nitro powered rc car, and yes, i saw some videos and they do sound awesome. but im going to stick to xmods for now.
Hey dude, hear me out. I have 3 xmods sitting here, with about half GPM/Hot Racing parts(metal) on each. Ok, not to mention all the upgrades such as batteries, motor, electronics, etc.. I could go on and on. Here's what you should look at:
If you want to upgrade 6 xmods with GPM, it's going to cost you a motherload. To be honest, you'll eventually regret buying all of those parts for the Xmods. Here's why...this might not apply to you..here's another story.
So, I sent my 2 cars(the only ones I had... a gen1 and EVO to mk2kompressor about 6 months ago. He's a busy guy, and he's done almost everything, besides assemble the motors. So, I have here all the upgrades for them, a gen1 w/ Micro-T electronics, and an Almost-working barricade. I spent so much money, but once you go up in the RC Scale "world," it'll cost you, and Xmods can really only drive indoors, and outdoors if it's on smooth concrete, or in malls..etc...
That's my opinion, but triple-think if you want to upgrade all 6 of your xmods, maybe think of upgrading one or 2 if you have the money with lets say external turbos/stacked FETs, HOT motors, and full GPM.
Just a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintr79 View Post
My bad i belive your right i just seen my name in the quote and you know sorry blt456
No prob. dude.