View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 08:30 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to Nissanshift350

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDisFASTER View Post
As of last count, there are 13 clubs in the General XMODS forum.

Some of those clubs are very similar, at the same time, there's even two clubs owned by ONE member.

I've temporarily closed ALL club/team threads until they're ran by and approved.

From now on, there won't be anymore Lancer Club, G35 Club, Mustang Club, Firebird Club, etc.

We do NOT need a separate club for EACH of the bodies that XMODS have made.

Muscle Car Clubs, Crawl Clubs, Drift Clubs are fine. But only one. For example, lets say I created a drift club called "REDfastDRIFT Club", there will be NO OTHER DRIFT CLUBS ALLOWED. We don't need 3 drift clubs involving different things, just one.

What I want each of the club founders to do is post a reply to this thread stating:

Username: (club president, owner, founder, whatever)
Club/Team name:
Members: (a number and the name of each member)
Progression: (this is hard to evaluate, but state the typical conversations you're having and the useful/informative replies in ratio to the useless spam posted)

I'll PM the team/club owner after this to talk more about re-opening their club.

Please, no single user shall have more than one club.

Thank you for your cooperation.
as u must know i am founder of team accents and all its divisions and i see nothing wrong with having divisions... they are a part of accents so it is considered one club... since i use a cell phone i do not have a list of members.. i believe coolcar24th does. im willing to go back to it being just simply team ACCENTS with no divisions. it is just a club dedicated to the collectiong of xmods and we will be talking about exactly that.. if there is anything elses i forgot just let me know

thanks NS350

Team ACCENTS Founder
Team Ford GT Founder