View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 03:56 PM
Forum Idiot

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Sweed Send a message via Yahoo to Sweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide_star View Post
nice to see the rims actually on the car, it looks really good...i just don't like how the muffler is kicked out to the left...isn't the stock muffler originally perpendicular to the car? anyways, throw that thing in the garage now before hurricane Gustav rolls off with it =P
Stock is perpendicular to the car... Gustav? This was outisde in the last little tropical storm we had last week...

Funny thing is, the car feels alot faster and like it takes off faster... My AC went out on wednesday afternoon. Blowing ice cold air in the morning too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdude94 View Post
wow looks realy clean sweed. and that word is thrown around alot on here and other forums but ur car definetly meats the discription.

only one complaint the muffler hangs down low and looks a little rice. mabey if u lift it up a little it wil look better.
Thanks. There's a few things it's missing to be really clean, but it's not far from it...

The muffler has been sagging down some, might fix it, might just snatch a full stock exhust instead. Gonna have to take a trip to a few junk yards soon..

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
I hate that muffler. Push the muffler back to the stock position and get a chrome kick up lip for the pipe end...

The rims look sweet, but the front that low doesnt rub that much?
Muffler is bleh, got used to it for a wbile...

Doesn't rub. It's fairly stiff too. It has 350lb springs and the KYB AGX's are set to 4 (1-4, 4 is stiffest), but I think the rear end could be a bit stiff, and possibly the front.

Haven't experienced any rub what so ever.
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"

Last edited by Sweed; 08-29-2008 at 03:58 PM..