View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 11:21 AM
late model, xmods, microt

Trader Rating: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydfanYodaman View Post
wow sick project man...very creative...love the body choice BTW...i am on the hunt for one myself...
thank you. I just went to hobby lobby, Micheal's (craft store, i don't know how it is spelled) has them, most hobby stores that sell model kits will have them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
Awesome chassis man, one of the best crawler designs in a long time.
Thanks. I thought i would try to make another crawler, and top my old one. AS for the motor in this. I found out that my not-so-lhs has Tamiya products. they have the mini 4wd motors(including the PLASMA!!), not to mention a Universal gearbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleXmodder(akaXXX) View Post
This is the kind of build that does it for ME. I love the thought and work going into it. Thinking outside the box. Great, I can't wait for more photos. Also Im glad to see someone actually has referenced one of my tutorials. (Servo mod) Awsome man, keep it up.
Same here. Thanks man. Your welcome. I don't know if it will be staying though. I have been looking at xmodification's and modjunky's(scale 4x4) steering setups.

I am thinking of dumping that 4link idea(metal bar thing, lol) and making a version that lays flat across the gearbox. It should lower the cog and keep weight down. I am in need of some cash before i can really start getting this thing going. I need some more/better ball links, the extra ones i have now don't move so freely.

Last edited by fieldfairy2; 03-22-2009 at 11:25 AM..