View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 08:30 PM

Trader Rating: (7)
Send a message via MSN to THE EDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodsnut View Post
Its not the parts Im worried about. I was wondering WTH happened to this thing. But if you want to know try a whole entire evo chassis and every RS upgrade. sent it to the EDJ in calgary, canada dont have a clue where it went after that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgeon View Post
Tried or accomplished. If you tried to send it to him and failed then there is nothing that can be done. However, if you actually sent it, well thanks for the donation it is much appreciated.

Maybe if you could donate some positive attitude you could be useful around these parts.
sorry guys! I've still got all the parts xmodsnut sent me, and it's all still good. life happened, between school, work, and getting married, the whole project kinda got lost, but if everyone is still game for getting it finished then lets do it. I was in charge of the chasis, but I'm not sure how much more I can do with it, I'll have to pull it out sometime and check what is installed and what isn't. Again, sorry for the hiatus, but if you all want to keep the project going then I am game. Cheers

My for sale thread: NEW!! Check out recent discounts and special offers!
THE EDJ'S FOR SALE THREAD