View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
So if I paint paint an F-150 the same color as a camaro, it could look like a Camaro?
According to his sentence, totally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordman239 View Post
dude, you need help on comprehenssion, i said it looks simliar... with the paint! i never said the cars looked the same, they look similar, like the color on both cars makes them look similar, maybe from a glance, and i said kinda, not really.
Take a few steps back into freshman english.

The cars do not look similar, at all, "with that paint". No matter how you try and change your words now, "the chevelle looks like a corvair" is where you screw up your ENTIRE argument. The COLOR of the Chevelle looks like the COLOR of the Corvair. With out the word COLOR, or PAINT, the statement, "the chevelle looks like a corvair with that paint" you imply that with that color, the Chevelle magically transformed into a Corvair just now. Then you hit contradiction land of "but not really, only kinda"

Break your run-on sentence into parts and analyze before you argue with everyone. Reading comprehension pwns you. Can't even spell comprehension...

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 07-07-2008 at 01:29 PM..