View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 11:22 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)

lol.

You know *!@# is about to go down when Mayor Dean wraps that around his head.

Mayor Dean walked along, mumbling angrily to himself. Then he approached the Tamiya Plug Monster.

The monster said, "O Haai there yungin, would you like a beating today?"

The mayor didn't reply with a single word, brought back his right arm for a swing, then swang at him.

The Tamiya Plug monster fell backwards unconscious with the same mad expression on his face.

Local residents cheered and they threw him out of the town.

The next day, local residents spotted Tamiya Plug Monster entering the hobby shop.

They went and reported it to Mayor Dean.

"Oh Mayor! It was horrible, we saw the Tamiya Plug Monster again, this time he entered Nor-Cal Hobbies!"

Mayor Dean said, "Nor-Cal Hobbies? What is he doing there? Keep an eye out, I know he's gonna strike back"

"Yes Mr. Mayor."

Next day, some residents were walking about in the town's outskirts, when suddenly they spotted Tamiya Plug Monster working on a strange structure.

They went and reported it to Mayor Dean, the mayor simply told them to go again tomorrow.

The next day they went and found the structure completed.

"Oh my T-Style WSDeans Plug!, THOSE ARE CANNONS"

"I don't see the freak anywhere, or any projectiles, we should report back to the mayor."

The residents went to the city hall, and found the Mayor atop a large structure.

"Whats this?"

"Its my fort, I figured out Tamiya Plug Monster has been building one," replied Mayor Dean.

"Mayor, we went again and found the structure completed, with 2 medium sized cannons and one large cannon."

The Mayor asked, " Cannons? What do they shoot? 24AWG Wire? LOL"

"I don't know, but it doesn't look good."

The Mayor asked "What is the structure build out of?"

"It appears to be Ni-Cd batteries, one of them is 700MaH, the others are 2000MaH"

The Mayor replied, "Haha, he went to Nor-Cal Hobbies to clear out their ancient stock of Nickel based batteries. Those batteries are so weak that us Deans Plugs would kill ourself rather than getting soldered to them. See this im standing atop on, its a Lithium Battery, only we deserved to get soldered on to these. One of these packs over power them cheap Ni-Cds"

"Why are Tamiya plugs so terrible?"

The Mayor chuckled and responded," You see, Tamiya plugs are like "fancy ladies of the street." Tamiya plugs are cheap, they do the job quick and dirty. They often fail to transmit proper electricity current to please and satisfy the object receiving electricity. Then, someone will be very unhappy with the Electricity Job it does."

"Sounds like you are talking about pros--"

A sharp whine is heard from the air. Suddenly two white objects and a large black object drops from the sky, killing the residents in front of City Hall.

The Mayor yelled, "HOLY MOTHER OF ELECTRICITY, Mechanical Speed Controller parts! There's the resistors, and theres the main piece... Tamiya Plug monster can only handle such cheap objects, I guess I should show him what we can handle."

Last edited by lol; 06-30-2010 at 11:26 PM..