Thread: New Toy
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 11:08 AM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude
Default New Toy

So I've done nitro / Xmods / Mini-Z / ProPulse / Vintage Buggies / Stadium Trucks / Drifters / Crawlers / Scalers / Other stuff I can't think and what I find is after a certain period of time I get bored and need to move onto something new... now don't get me wrong crawlers are fun but they have limited usage around by me and I only get to use them decently a couple of times a year so for this move I wanted to pick something a little more versatile... I had set my sights on an HPI Apache C1 Flux 1:8 scale off road buggy but after looking at the reviews for them they don't get very well rated plus they are really expensive so instead I decided to go for a 1:10 scale Axial Exo Terra Buggy which is considered to be the direct competitor to the Flux.

I got this as a roller so some work is going to be needed to get it back up and running, so lets start with some pictures:

It has two upgrades - the first is the front/rear LED system seen in the picture above, the second is a T-Bone Racing Derlin bumper to help absorb some of the front impact:

It needs:

Servo
ESC
Motor
RX
Battery

So it will be a while before I get it running

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....