View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 12:50 AM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

alright, so the current stage of this project is coming to a close, all i have left is to run the fuel lines and i can fire it up. Big thanks to O'Neill Brothers Racing for breathing life back into this engine and getting me the parts i needed to beef up the gearing and mounting pieces, Turtle Racing for being able to get OBr the front cradle mount, Dino at JetPro for fixing the pipe up, DDM (davesmotors) for their lightning quick shipping of all the parts i needed to beef up the suspension, drive train, conversion to 5t so i can mount the cage, and all the other misc parts, dscjester and silverss from hpibajaforum for answering many questions i had and giving me advice to get this bad boy together, and everyone else who has given advice and commented and posted on my build thread to keep this going.
I have a few other parts on their way to finish off the build. Only thing i'm going to have left to get is some better tires that will handle the power of this twin. I'm hoping these hold up until hostile gets his belted tires in production .
well enough talk, here's some pics

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526