View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 02:56 PM
Subaru Nut

Trader Rating: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTKO View Post
Truly amazing accomplishment! Definitely a first in the XMODS scene! Any idea on what tire/wheel combo the finished product will utilize? A unique project needs a special set of "shoes"!
Yes it is he has done a sick job on it I never would have been able to pull it off.

Lol I am going to put on the RS off road tires. I have a set of new ones still in the package so those will be replacing the worn ones. The rears are practically brand new lol. Way down the line if i can find 2 sets of aoshamia for a good price and they would fit i would do that but right now I will stick with the RS ones. I like them cause the material and the look of them other wise I would have asked about the swampers lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleXmodder(akaXXX) View Post
Well the build is for GearheadV8, so he is the financial backer. Your definately right, we'll see what he has to say. Thanks for the compliments.
As of right now it will chillz with the RS off road tires. From the looks of it I don't think the Super Swampers would fit lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol View Post
is he paying for this or are you volunteering to do this for him?
Um can I ask why it matters? Not trying to be harsh but.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleXmodder(akaXXX) View Post
He paid with some LEDs but I have donated alot of material and building for free. But I can't donate wheels. I already gave 4 stock wheels to it.
Thanks man! If you need more kits let me know I got no problem with sending more lol.

I am triming down my collection of parts so I am sending him alot of parts to so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
You can't fix stupid.
MY TUTORIALS
SNOW PLOW
HUMMER DROP HITCH
DULLY TIRE TUT