Thread: new competition
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 11:27 AM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855
Default new competition

well this has been in the works, but with some of the recent suggestions, i think its time to post this up.
some of you have seen a similar comp before. but iwant your opinions on a few things.

here's the basics of the comp
3 classes
stock class, xmods cars, no electronics upgrades, no alloy, just xmod body mod. 20 dollar build limit.

modified class. model body conversions, stock chassis, no alloy, no electronics swaps. 40 dollar build limit

advanced class, anything goes, just cant be stock body with no modifications. 80 dollar price tag. and anything other than rs upgrades count towards the total, doesnt matter if you already had it or not.

only for xmods chassis based cars.

3 week build 1 week vote
1 class a month.

now for your thoughts. would you like a set theme? like one month muscle, one month t uner, 1 month supercar, etc. or do you want basically an open class?
the number of participants will depend on interest. and i will be purring up a prize for each comp.
please direct and questions or suggestions to me via pm, or here. i also need to know who all would be interested in participating. those interested shoot me a pm titled new comp, and let me know what class you want to be in. i will lay out the rules for it later.
now get to commenting.

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526