View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 02:41 AM
All 6's and 7's

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to bondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDisFASTER View Post
Is that what you think? How about the fact that no one else is taking any action? You're the one to talk. You're the one being all-so-godly with your paint skill mastery that you think you can just open up a thread and start rousing up a huge war against everyone you don't like.

You started off like your team was just a joke thread, but then, outlining member names only do one thing, begin a conflict, not only between you and the other members, but between you, the mods, and the whole community altogether. Are you trying to start a civil war?

Bondo, if you're so ****ed off about how crappy XMS is, then why do you choose to stick around?
ha, yeah.
i leave and so does everyone ele....
notice my lack of participation lately???
notice your active member count dropping???
really man, do you think your gonn change this crap on your own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ling427ttvette View Post
Bondo, he has good reasoning. He closed them all down due to the fact that there were so many clubs coming about.

I'm not sure of the idea on future plans, but he is just trying to clean everything up.

Also, the fact that you were gloating about your club thread staying open while the others got close could have had something to do with it. And honestly, how was it fair that yours stay open but no one elses did? He's only doing what was fair.
STFU noob.
my club was completely different as it wasnt asking for members.
i made a list of members and all they had to do was asay yes or no.
i dont even give a **** about the club anymore
its about the principals
these god**** clubs have been around for atleast a year and the day that bondo makes one, they all get closed

Last edited by bondo; 01-27-2008 at 02:46 AM..