Thread: Addiction
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 11:53 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (6)
Default Massive addition update

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodsNSX94 View Post
they just keep on coming, more and more!
another good update, but dont hold out on us till your next update show us soon

NSX
Sorry for the delay. Please see the end of this update for what was held out from last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodsdewd View Post
oh!! And that is one of the most mint collections I have seen on here in a while
Thanks! You should see the ones being driven around, all busted from bad driving.

First off, happy holidays to everyone. Hope y'all enjoy your Christmas day as much as I did.
Here is an update on what have been arriving these past couple of months.

This update also corrects myself. I thought I had one of every make from the xmods line; the Subarus in the middle, and the Americans, Europeans and trucks in the back.

and them Hondas and Toyotas on the side.

Here is where I made the mistake, the front. I was missing a Nissan.

Saw this little on YouTube a while back, and make a trade for it (Thanks XP234); The Nissan, not the "350Z", but the "Fairlady Z".

Doesn't look any different from the front and side to the 350Z.

This one is from the Japanese release. This got me thinking, is there an orange counter part? I looked for the last three months,
the answer I got was NO. A friend with a brand new Fairlady Z from Japan confirm that the back of that orange Z is labelled 350Z. A little disappointed, but save a bit not to get it.

Off to what I got for Christmas. Apparently the wife shops on EBAY as well
A couple of packages arrives in the last couple of weeks. I was surprised myself.
Bunch of chassis, wheels and bodies.

But the best part of all had to be the package from the "xmods all mighty", back in September.
"Picture by PP"
Just need another one!

Enjoy, and Happy New Year!

Last edited by All_Xmods; 12-27-2011 at 12:39 AM..