Thread: Mycro's SC10
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 11:16 PM
retired xmodder

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to mycrors4

small update.. well, no update, but me and a friend went bashing today, no pix of the actual bashing, but there was some water flowing down the street because someone was washing their car, and we took some poser shots(sorry for the crappy quality, we used my phone camera, and the sun was in a bad spot, but i tried to get it in the pic for that sunset effect)
u know my car, he was driving his slash 4x4, he got the body today before he came, and i painted/cut it for him(he scared to paint his own bodies, the first one he did cracked..)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
one more, thing, can u tell me which pic looks better? the one above or this one?

first one is photobucket, the one above is flickr

the color of his car is mettalic greyish blue, and is topped(or bottomed, since its a lexan body ) with straight up glossy back to fill in small imperfections, and to make it darker

what broke u say?
my car:
Seized/rusted bearing thanks to bashing in dirt then accidentally going through that puddle of water

his car
battery strap hold down(the part where the body clip goes)
rear knuckle busted(he had parts to fix both of em)

ill get higher quality pix of my car later, he left already =/

Check out my B/S/T Thread

Want remixes of some songs... PM me.. I has DJ programing software

Inventor of the idea of using Bob Saget to name R/C parts

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶