View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289
Default Good and bad day,but got free stuff !!!

My sister has a trailor,and the people renting it left.They left the place a mess,but they left behind a bunch of good stuff.Like a nice RC,some controlers,some batteries,some paint ball stuff(gun,and others),some nice pocket knifes,and some other stuff.
Off-topic
It was a bad day yesterday,because the people renting the trailor left with out paying,and then once I got home,my moms friend wrecked my moms Explorer.My moms friend was crying so bad(my mom was telling me).My moms truck is now considered totaled to the insurance company.Its drivable,barley.She got T-boned(hit on the side),it looks like its repairable,and it is,but the insuracne considered it totaled.Right now she is sriving it to pick up my niece.The chassis is not bent,but the rear axle is.
Sorry for being off-topic,I'll make a thread later,with pictures.
Off-topic

Well,back on topic.

I got this RC completely FREE !!! The guy that bought it,sent well over $400.00 for this stuff(when it was in good conditition).I might need to buy a new or used ESC for it,it just doesnt wanna work.It came with 2 fast battery chargers,a large/fast motor,and a bunch of other stuff.

Heres the pictures of most of the stuff I got(sorry for the bad pictures,I need to get a new camera or something).

Last edited by snowboi1289; 06-09-2008 at 11:04 AM.. Reason: spelling