Thread: My Slash's!
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 11:05 PM
retired xmodder

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to mycrors4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ling427ttvette View Post
Lol you don't need to sit there and stare at the battery, just make yourself busy wrenching on one of your RC's in the same room as the battery and have a fire extinguisher around incase something happens. I've got a huge extinguisher that sits around, just incase.
fire extinguisher? i dont think we have one in the house.. another member(on another forum) said that he'd rather risk his hands than have his parent's house burn down(he is around the age of 15) he had a hardcase lipo he was opening cause one of the wires broke off.. he accidentally slipped his hand and it punctured the lipo, cause it to explode in his face, nothing happen to his face besides some black smoke covering it.. he held it.. rand down 2 stories.. opened the front door(it was locked according to him) and chucked it outside and called his parents to turn on the sprinklers in the front yard.. he said he had 3rd degree and 2nd degree burns on his hands O.o and that his room spelled like burnt plastic for weeks.

Check out my B/S/T Thread

Want remixes of some songs... PM me.. I has DJ programing software

Inventor of the idea of using Bob Saget to name R/C parts

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶