View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 09:40 PM
Stage 1 member

Trader Rating: (0)
Default hey all you people look at my gtr

i went to p.s. rs and saw the gtr and mustang with awd and bottom light kit, i went back to the car to ask my grandpa but he said no but i said their new, still no, now i personally wanted the mustang, so i went to the house to drop off my brother and went to the shop and made some$$$ they closed by the time i was done so i called cathedral city and they haddem to so i went there and bought the gtr, awd, and stage 2
im so happy with it by the way, went home and the thing hauled *** stock but spun around way way to easy. so i popped in the awd and the stage 2 and it was so fun then but i wanted more so i went to my moms and got 900mah AAA rechargables and my drift kit went to my dads and put on the 11 tooth and it drifts so good next mornin i put the ceramics in it and 12 tooth and it sure is alot of fun!!! btw when i bought it i was staring at transformers body kit for camaro and saw it was 47 CENTS what was so special is that it came with the light kit so now i have these all-together!

.08 gtr starter kit

.08 awd kit

.08 stage 2 kit

.light kit

.ceramic ball bearings