View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Observer (for now) :)

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via Yahoo to XMODification

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodracer1 View Post
Lol awesome X. I need a new rear hub for my DST. Thinking about aluminum because of how I bash lol. Nice save. Those paperclip pins look perfect! Too bad I live on the opposite side of the country lol. Got any LiPos? I do, great thing to get even with its high price because of the speeds and runtimes you get. Any of them have Threaded Axles? Doesn't the Raminator come with them? Another great part to get. Sorry that I got carried away, those look like mine in color but not in body condition lol. I also might need a new chassis soon, mine is starting to crack in the back from jumping it over the fence off the top of one of our sheds. Aww how awesome. Get them started while they are young, my dad got me hooked into rc when I was only 3, I got him into hobby-class rc
No problem dude! I'm also thinking of upgrading one of them to full alloy and also get the whole Lipo/brushless & esc package also.
The Raminator is the only one that comes with the thread axles indeed but hopefully i'll find some to replace the DT's - I hate those little clips on there. As for the paperclip body mounts, they work pretty well -lol.

I got my son hooked on cars and stuff from the day he able to play with toys on his own -lol. He only 4 but he told me the other that he's collecting diecast cars and trucks and that he has them all in toy box -lol, he drives my wife crazy because he leaves them all over the place ( he really has alot of them too -lol).

Anyways, i'll be updating my entire collection pics pretty soon - there's alot of new additions and stuff but I just need to get them together to take the pics.