View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 10:38 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananabrain View Post
Sweet collection, wish i had it.
Thanks a lot. With a lot of time and some extra $$$ you could have one like it, just not mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTKO View Post
Impressive collection! I love the wheels on the SLR and the Daytona Ram is pretty sweet.
Thanks, the SLR is a rare expensive car so I thought it deserved some fitting wheels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterhunter View Post
sick collection, all of them are nice cars, but im really liking that daytona, it looks super clean, and again dang nice collection you got!
Hey thanks to both, I do like the way the Daytona turned out, especially for a $2 body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr1ftGTR View Post
those are some sweet cars! I am so envious of your wheel collection
My real car is a bit envious of my wheel collection too. My favourite 1:1 wheels are VOLK TE37's and I don't have several grand to drop on those so this will have to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycrors4 View Post
Very cool collection, i love the your collection of rims, and i also love your Subaru collection, and is that a custom hood i see on one of the blue subbies? with the hood scoop?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontspamme View Post
Theres like 4 or 5 blue STi ! Anyways, I'm guessing your looking at the one with the Japanese hood. Seems like he has the Japanese bodykit as well. It's rather quite rare and would cost you a pretty penny to buy one.

Hope you didn't mind me replying to that question for you. Anyways, you have a REALLY nice collection. Full of rare bodies, sexy rims, and everything else ! Baby those STi's and rare bodies, I would hate to see them banged up.
No problem. You got it exactly right. I wanted a blue WRX that looked like the HPI and FUJI. And I actually have 7 blue STI and 1 ASC STI. Does it show that I love Subaru's?!?
I wish the Subaru wasn't so rare. I would probably have more. The only one I don't have is the white one. And I wish they made the FUJI with stickers that you put on like the HPI so I could have a yellow one too.
Thanks again for taking time to look, read and comment.