View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 08:41 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (13)

Yeah still got it.. I'll do that man!

Wish I had a good update for this.. but I don't. A week ago from yesterday, an illegal, drunk mexican hit my truck while it was parked in front of my house.

I'll start with some of the updated pictures, I just replaced every light on the front of my truck before this happened.

32" light bar, and new LED and halo headlights with LED marker lights.

Before the LED marker lights.. but this is becoming my favorite pic of my pickup.

And now.. for what it looks like now.

My pickup weighs 7k lbs and he moved it 18 feet, as well as pushed it over the curb. It was parked directly in front of my wifes G6.. some how he completely missed her car, which is a **** good thing because it would be totaled.

Had it not been for my Ranch Hand, the front end would be wasted. But he did still ruin both of the new lights on the passenger side. Light bar is fine.

He didn't turn out so good.

Sorry bastard drove off. Luckily my neighbors saw him and recognized the vehicle, my wife and her went and found him while I waited for the cops to show up. It sounded like an explosion happened in front of my house.

Now the worst part is, the highway patrol that took my accident report has not gotten it done yet, and I can't even get my pickup in to the body shop until he gets my report done. I am getting extremely aggravated at them.. because I need my truck, and he doesn't seem to care. They were going to get a phone call today but I ended up being way to busy. They will hear from me on Monday if I don't get this report.