View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 11:42 PM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro98 View Post
Haha, good question. I've seen some custom cars on this forum that seem to have not much stock left other than the steering box. I think what it comes down to is that you have to be able to tell that your platform (chassis/ project donor) is constructed mostly of Xmod-specific parts (either stock or upgrades).

Someone can add to that if I'm off base here...
I think basically what they mean is no mini-z's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi1289 View Post
Hey, I thought I posted here??? Oh well. Hey Donzii, can you make a thread for like suggestions for future competitions? I got a couple idea's that will mean big for the winners. Good prizes too.

Edit: Come on no El Camino, thats real stupid. Can you lift a El Camino, can you go major muddin' with an El Camino, can you throw some large super swampers on an El Camino, no, so it shouldnt be considered a truck, it should be considered a car. I had a old friend at my secondary school that had a 69 El Camino, it/still is the CAR of his life.

I was going to enter the Mustang Boss, but I dont know, it might be for sale, along with mostly everything else.
actually ive seen a lot of lifted el caminos out mudding

even thou i agree it is a car. and is built off a car plate form. Legally it is registered as a truck.