View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 06:36 PM
Seriously?

Trader Rating: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
the thread was created after more thought went into your idea, its fine if all these people signed up for it, there are still some experienced veteran members to challenge out there. Trying to get em to accept and come in will be a bit tought though.

EDIT:
The purpose of the challenge section was just for fun and meant to get more of the members involved with each other. Perhaps it wasn't explained well enough or just completely missed, but it has less to do with money and time, and more of what you can do versus another member. Money and time are important sure, but the challenges can be anything you want, its as if i said, lets do a Xmod show off, pick your favorite xmod and just clean it up or polish it or w/e and showcase it as best as possible, the cleanest one wins.
I agree to the 'if I get challenged I don't have to accept' option. Though it seems from the consensus, people would be willing to have a 'car throw down', it's just no one atm has the expendable income or time to participate in a challenge. Challenges are a great way as Kaze says for members to get involved with each other, just seems 'themz the breaks kidz'.

Current cars: (in storage, erm 'in the garage')
Acura NSX
Acura RSX (Black)
Evo Lancer VIII

Evo 05' Mustang
Mustang Cobra SVT
Toyota Supra (Silver)

Nissan 350Z
Subaru Impreza STI
Nissan GT-R
Dodge Challenger