View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 02:21 AM

Trader Rating: (7)
Send a message via MSN to THE EDJ

I see value in your point, and if I may, I would like to emphasize the fact that building a supportive community is not about moderators enforcing rules, nor is it about members following rules to the T. A supportive community is built from the cooperation between the members themselves, the moderators themselves, and the members/moderators together. To understand this, to see your role in this community, we ALL (yes you), need to open our eyes, step back and understand where we fit in this forum. Some people can't do this, because they are either obscenely ignorant know-it-alls, or they simply just don't give a crap. Those are the members that get in the way of community, and those are the members that whine and complain while they themselves refuse to see that they too are part of the problem. I don't care what background you have, where you are from, or what you can do with xmods, we all have a responsibility to respect eachother and understand that we are a community that needs to start acting like one.

My for sale thread: NEW!! Check out recent discounts and special offers!
THE EDJ'S FOR SALE THREAD