View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 01:54 AM

Trader Rating: (7)
Send a message via MSN to THE EDJ

heres the thing... we try to do ANYTHING, solve any **** issue or problem and the members are instantly on our *****, telling us that we f 'ed up or that we don't know how to do our jobs. Well **** kids, you want us to do something about it, but then you hate when we do. We try to clean up all the BS, flaming and off topic stuff in the club area of the forum and create a format that makes sense and helps keep things under control. Boo hoo, your old "club" got deleted. Big fricken deal, what did you use it for? The only worth in having a club is to organize meets, races, little contests, etc. for the members of that club where they can actually MEET eachother, face to face and take part in an activity together. Yes I do see merit in having a few specified interest clubs on the forum, but we don't need 13 of them. Most of the clubs on here had proven that they weren't worthy of being a club in the first place, immature noobish members should not lead clubs, just as much as they should not moderate.

A while back you members were sick of us mods using our moderating "powers" too much, and so we slow down a little, try to give you the freedom you guys wanted and you go and screw yourselves over and put the forum into this kind of situation again, where action needs to be taken and now you are all gonna ***** and cry about it. We all need to THINK before we SPEAK. We all need to WORK TOGETHER. We all need to STEP BACK, look at the BIG PICTURE, understand our role in that picture, and get to work at being a COMMUNITY where we support one another and build eachother up.

I would like to apologize for my language in this post, but you know what, screw it. I'm being real, I'm gonna tell it like it is. Everyone just needs to chill out for a while, do some thinking and then act in a manner that will be beneficial to the site. Thanks for your fricken cooperation.

My for sale thread: NEW!! Check out recent discounts and special offers!
THE EDJ'S FOR SALE THREAD