View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 02:44 PM
dirtlover/moderator

Trader Rating: (14)

these look interesting...but i am wondering something after looking at the link and xmodnoob's pic...at the bottom of this page is a pic of the car and radio where it appears the car is about the same size as the base of the radio...

http://www.hpiracing.com/kitinfo/103634/

but in xmodnoob's pic there seems to be 2 different cars there...at the bottom of the page there appears to be the blue skyline they are releasing from the link(going by scale) and another car...but then (to me) the cars on the table appear to be a little larger...closer to the size of the radio in the pic...thoughts? ... maybe something similar to mini-z and xmods?...the bodies are very cool...the 2 - datsuns on the shelf as well as the other 3 on the bottom look very cool...any ideas what the 1st one is?...the 3rd looks like a Pantera to me...and that volvo looks sick too...very interested to see what becomes of these

edit: looking closer appears to be 3 R34, silver, blue and charcoal...and there seems to be the rear corner of a red GT-R as well...and looking at the backgrounds i think it's another type of car coming out along with the smaller scale ones posted above...curiouser and curiouser...

Team X.I.

Last edited by FloydfanYodaman; 02-07-2011 at 02:49 PM..