View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 08:39 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

OK: Quick update. Laid down a layer of black metallic(same kind I used on the scaler) last night, then put down another layer when I got home from school(had missed a few spots last night). Finished all of the sanding yesterday etc.. masking(also, the same kind I used on the scaler.) Haven't gotten much of a chance to work on this, the scaler or any of my RC's lately due to a crap load of school work, essays etc.. but spring break is next week, that'll all change(ours goes by the holidays and Passover[Jewish Holiday] especially) So while its going to suck to have Passover, this and the Scaler will be seeing much work done to them(scaler is getting its leafs installed ) From what I saw last night and today, after school I think I did a pretty good job on the minor body work. Couldn't pop out the rear tail lights(the ones where the LED goes to) so masked them off, but I have a feeling it dripped. Was able to get out the other side. And the headlights wouldn't come out either and couldn't get the tape in there, so just painted over them. It's going to sit on the shelf anyway so it's not like it really matters anymore(what, you think I still drive the XMODS?) So yeah pictures soon to come, probably going to bring it in over night to cure then spray the other color on tomorrow. The scheme is different than what I originally wanted, for what it will be, that is a secret Until next time(and pictures)
-Ian
Turns out I was ahead of myself, spring break wasn't this week but next week