View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 08:22 PM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydfanYodaman View Post
careful with the dual motor setup...i have read the torque shreads gears/diffs or something...i know my dual motor setup went from AWD to a rear wheel drift monster...chaotic on the dirt but a blast on the asphalt...always thought a dual high speed motor setup would be a trip...thoughts?
the dual motor setup so far seems to be a plus. i know it rips wheelies fairly easy

well the second one showed up, it is actually set up pretty much like the first one. dual motor setup, aluminum shocks. different tires, and i have to put in a servo, and come up with soemthing for the linkage to steer it. the ball is broke off the arm. ill figure something out though. i am thinking i need to invest in a better charger. doing the math on these, 122mah battery, 150 mah charge rate, 8 hours later i can play. not so fun, so i am going to look into an adjustable rate charger.

edit, got the steering fixed. had a servo lying around and took a ball and drilled a hole into the arm and screwed the ball into it. here she is.

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526