View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 11:28 AM
All 6's and 7's

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to bondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang_racer View Post
all i have is one quetion.. and that is isnt this a point less thread because what is it supposed to solve???
i wouldnt say it's pointless.
it's letting the members know that were not OK with a new complaint thread about the BST rules every week.
these threads are being started by members who said themselves that they dont have the time to meet the requirements.
what that says to me is that we should bend and/or change the rules for these few self serving members.
they arent interested in learning or helping others,they're only here to buy or sell their goods.
this site IS NOT an online store,auction site or craigslist.
it is a forum built by members for members and the BST is a privledge.

the other pointless threads are the:
My thoughts(Probally gonna get banned though)
who cares who's sucking up to who?
what are we going to do, ban members for giving positive feedback?

please do this!
who cares if you see a "new thread" and think it's a tutorial?

and just for fun
this one is border line.
it goes against the rules but i can see where firebird999 was trying to get members to participate more in the forums.
not entirely a bad idea but there's just too many ways for it to go bad conscidering the memberbase.
if you guys can come up with way to stimulate activity then we welcome the suggestions but when you make a thread that belittles the forum or it's members to suit nothing more then your own agenda then it's best you keep it to yourself.
in the same light,if you have a legitimate complaint about something other then rules that you dont feel are right then feel free to complain away but do so in a mature fashion. we're more inclined to respond to a civilized complaint then a rant over how it's not fair that we wont bend the rules for certain members.

if you want to get right down to it,we bend the rules quite a bit just to keep a member base......

if you guys would like, we can make a public courthouse so you guys can see exactly the BS that we have to put up with on an almost daily basis.
an average of about 3 people per week get infractions or bans.
this is'nt because we're heavy with the hand, it's because half of you can't keep your trap shut when the matter at hand does'nt involve you in the first place and feel you have something irrelevant to add.