Thread: Mycro's SC10
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 09:04 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycrors4 View Post
meh, the HR one is supposed to be the best alloy one out there, other than the strc one, lol

the set screw was stripped, and my lhs didnt have any screws that fit, and i dont have any either, but the whole system is all temporary, im waiting for my lhs to get the castle sct system

its 48p gears... ill stay 48p for now
I'm not sure where your source for that info is from. I've found HR aluminum has a bunch of slop in the design, especially, when I had it, the MERV knuckles. Went back to stock because of them(kinda got them in an impulse buy, never actually broke the stock knuckles) and their Micro T parts were less than up to par. Same with their Slash parts. I'll prefer sticking to FFRC and GH What size is the set screw,(meaning what driver, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 or 2.5mm? The MMM used a big azz 2.5mm ) but I've got a bunch of ones laying around. I'll msg you if I find any lol. (you've seen how my workspace looks!)