View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Observer (for now) :)

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via Yahoo to XMODification

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodracer1 View Post
Is this the person you got them from? I see they have lots on the T's, B's, and DST's.
http://stores.ebay.com/Hobb-e-Mart
Yeah, that's the same one that I won the auction from, you have to read the fine print and large disclaimers since some of teh auctions are listed as parts only. The pics of the actual items are on every auction page so you can see what you're bidding on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodificationer View Post
X, look into the 3Racing Parts. They make the best quality parts for the micro series. I'm not sure if they make parts for the DT's but they make awesome parts for the micro-t. There is no point in a brushless setup X. Get a Losi Lipo, Atomic BB motor, Losi Bearings, and some new treads. With the brushless you only get about 5 minutes of runtime. check out www.microtforum.com for more info. Im "thewheelyking" and Im also a moderator.
Thanks for the heads up on the Brushless system - that'll save me some money for sure. I'll try to look around for bargain deals on the alloy parts and the other stuff but i'll be getting the lipo and that Atomic bb motor first . Thanks agian dude.