Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude
Default B1G's SSMT Garage

So as you some of you may know I recently won an SSMT off of eBay:

Link to auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-RC-Monster-T...QQcmdZViewItem

The auction description was:

New RC Monster Truck w/real 4 x 4 Remote Controlled

So I was really looking forward to getting it and having a rip around! Well the first issue was that shipping take ages (10 days) but yesterday it finally arrived, once I had unpacked it the second issue was that it definitely was not new but I wasn't overly bothered by that as I knew that SSMT's hadn't been made for a few years, the third issue was that a bunch of parts where missing from it and the fourth and final issue was that the front end is messed up and there is no steering!

I contacted the seller and he gave me a full refund plus he let me keep the SSMT - sweet right!

Then I put like another $60 - $70 into SSMT stuff and got parts from various people (Sweed, XMODification, coolcar24th - thanks to all of you) and now I have:

Yes... thats right.... not one but two SSMT's:

Problem is that currently neither of the work! I have AWD working on both, I have servo's on both, problem is one servo only goes left and the other truck is 49MHz frequency board which I don't have a controller for.

Sweed did put me on to a cool site with lots of SSMT upgrades, so I might put a Mini-Z board into the one of them but other than that I'm still working on getting them up and running!

Thanks,
B1G.

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....

Last edited by TheB1GDude; 05-01-2008 at 05:26 PM..