View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 11:07 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampedekid View Post
Looks great Kyle. Why haven't you set it up in droop yet? You'll notice a much bigger performance increase as far as going up and over obstacles, its just too stiff and top heavy stock. Also I'd check on RCC alot, Blade and others have some great chassis' in the works that may be worth checking out if you decide not to go scale
Cya!
Ian
It's actually pretty close to my liking stock. She manages to get over most obstacles I point her at, and even is she doesn't, there's something funny about watching it roll over and being able to flip it back over with a pinky. You just cannot get disappointed at the capabilities of these Losi Micro Crawlers, even in stock form!

I'm on RCC daily; just not a post-whore there like I am on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Kustom View Post
Great photos as always! Like Stampedekid said, there are some great chassis out there, RC4WD also have some cool rims to replace those plastic stock ones, if I ever getting another LMC, I will definitely get a set of those RC4WD rims for mine.
Thanks.

RC4WD rims look nice, but, I kinda like the smoked rim Losi has to offer on the BND version. But, if I do go scale, the RC4WD rims are much nicer for that application.

Thanks again, guys.

Cheers,
Kyle.

[edit]Forgot to mention: as always, clickable to higher resolution.[/edit]

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."

Last edited by Donziikid; 05-17-2010 at 11:11 PM..